- Beach resort and international golf course.
- Aqualand water park.
- International tennis centre
- Boat hire.
- Sailing and diving courses …
- Authentique village de pêcheurs,
- typical and lively,
- atraditional fishing activities,
- water activities, boat trips,
- restaurants and shops …
- the Black Pearl of the Mediterranean,
- a Greek city with two thousand years of history.
- The port and the marine cemetery,
- A unique island,
- the Thau lagoon with its shellfish (oysters, mussele, etc.) …
- The city of arts and history (Molière's city),
- the old town and its craftsmen …
- The Canal du Midi,a World Heritage Site,
- its nine locks,
- its cathedral …
- A university city.
- the eighteenth-century Peyrou gardens.
- the great Renaissance houses in the heart of the town …
- The Hérault gorges.
- The Cirque de Navacelles.
- The Clamouse caves.
And numerous other sites (guides supplied).
Further away in the Aude, Carcassonne and its City, Spain at an hour and a half by road.
Several golf courses in the surrounding area: Cap d'Agde, Béziers (Golf Saint Thomas), Lamalou-Les-Bains.
Everything for successful holidays in all seasons.